Sunday, August 18, 2013

Buffalo Bills - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

Buffalo Bills - Google News

Google News

Jeff Tuel: "I'm going to prepare like I'm the No. 1" - BuffaloBills.com
12:22:22 PM

Jeff Tuel: "I'm going to prepare like I'm the No. 1"
BuffaloBills.com
Q: How has your progression changed with injuries that have allowed you to get more reps? A: Like I've said this from the beginning of the day I got here, I'm going to prepare like I'm the No. 1, whether I'm the three, two or number one guy. I think ...



Kevin Kolb: "You have to make plays whenever your name is called" - BuffaloBills.com
12:22:22 PM

Kevin Kolb: "You have to make plays whenever your name is called"
BuffaloBills.com
A: It really doesn't. Obviously I was pushing with the competition this whole time, pushed to be out there now and forever and Week One and whatever it is. From my mindset, it really doesn't affect me much. I hate it for him because obviously he's been ...



Doug Marrone: "I really view this procedure as minor" - BuffaloBills.com
12:10:07 PM

Doug Marrone: "I really view this procedure as minor"
BuffaloBills.com
We made some roster moves this morning. We released WR Terrell Sinkfield, OT Tony Hills, DB Mark LeGree and DB Don Unamba for our numbers as we go. During the course of the game, Kevin Elliot, (had) a non-contact injury. He'll be out for the year.



RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment