Saturday, August 17, 2013

Buffalo Bills - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

Buffalo Bills - Google News

Google News

EJ Manuel takes hold of Buffalo Bills' starting QB job - NFL.com
2:32:44 PM

BuffaloBills.com

EJ Manuel takes hold of Buffalo Bills' starting QB job
NFL.com
Kolb was booed often by the Buffalo home crowd during a mixed starting performance against the Minnesota Vikings. "I've been booed plenty of times in my career. I'd like to boo myself when I don't throw a good ball," Kolb told reporters after the game.
Bills new-look D provides pop in beating VikesCBSSports.com
EJ Manuel sharp, Kevin Kolb struggles in Bills' win vs. VikingsESPN
Kolb, Manuel duel in Bills second preseason winBuffaloBills.com
SB Nation -Bleacher Report -Buffalo Rumblings
all 237 news articles »


RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21224. (410) 230-0061
WhatCounts

No comments:

Post a Comment