Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Buffalo Bills - Google News

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

Buffalo Bills - Google News

Google News

What They Said: Buffalo Bills transcripts of GM Whaley & players Harvin, Alexander, P. Brown & Wood - Bills Blitz - The Buffalo News
10:04:45 AM

Gospel Herald

What They Said: Buffalo Bills transcripts of GM Whaley & players Harvin, Alexander, P. Brown & Wood
Bills Blitz - The Buffalo News
And then when we reached out he said he was interested, and now he's with the Buffalo Bills. Q: How do you know physically where he's at right now? A: We've talked to him and we have the three weeks. I mean we have from now until whenever he's ready.
Percy Harvin explains why he retired from the NFL: 'I actually thought I was done'FOXSports.com
Percy Harvin Comes Out of Retirement to Sign with Buffalo BillsGospel Herald

all 6 news articles »


RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
 
Powered By Campaigner®

No comments:

Post a Comment